200HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
INTERNATIONAL YOGA ALLIANCE CERTIFICATION
We approach Yoga in its essence, but the central method of Asana practice is Vinyasa Yoga.
The school is registered in 4 categories by the Yoga Alliance: Hot Yoga, Flow Yoga, Spiritually Oriented Yoga and Specialty Yoga (all strands of Vinyasa Yoga).
All categories appear on the course completion certificate.
- Traditional Meditation
- Active Meditation
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Hot Yoga
- Perfection in Asanas and Pranayama
- Indian culture (religion, origin, traditions and history)
- Ayurveda (Gunas, Koshas & Doshas)
- Mantras (meaning, vibration and pronunciation)
- Pranas, Nadis & Bandhas (vital energy and control)
- Sadhana (daily spiritual practice and general spiritual instructions)
- Yamas, Nyamas, Pratyahara, Dharana & Dhyana (The 8 Limbs of Yoga)
- Sutras of Patanjali (moral and ethical code)
- Bhagavad Gita (study, meaning and deepening)
- Teaching Methodology (styles, sequencing, approach and techniques)
- Anatomy and Physiology (common systems, forces, movements and pains)
- Lifestyle (health, behavior, habits and ethics)
- Chakras (meaning, vibration and reference to the practice of Asanas)
- Online Teaching
- Restaurative Yoga
- Crystal Meditation
- Bikram Yoga
- Energy Yoga
- Asanas Flow
- Yoga Flow
- Archaeological Trail
- Indian Ceremony
- Cacao Ceremony
- Sweat Tent
Yoga Training Course
For all levels!
Date: Awaiting new date
Local: Centro do Ser - Florianópolis
Schedule: Monday to Saturday (08h to 12h30)
Requirements for certification:
- Yoga practice during the course
- Weekly Activities and Final Course Report
- Approval in the final exams (with 70% accuracy)
- Tolerance of 5 missed classes (out of a total of 55 classes)
- Presentation of a Yoga sequence (at end of the course)
- At sight - R$ 4.700 (until 2/07) or
- 3 x of R$ 1.700 (2/07, 3/07 and 4/07)
+ Registration fee (mandatory) - R$ 500
What is Included:
- IYogaYou Handout
- Anatomy of Yoga Notebook
- Ayurveda Handbook
- Chamal Yoga e-Book
- Workshops and Experiencess
- Practical and Theoretical classes
- RYT 200 Certificate Yoga Alliance
- Wire Transfer
- PayPal (extra fees may be added)
Open for registrations!
Our groups are limited
This is not only a vocational course, our mission is through the millennial techniques and teachings of Yoga, to develop self knowledge, self control and individual healing of each student. The goal is to prepare each trainee to be able, after completing the course, to guide others in this transformative process that goes beyond the physical body.
With love and dedication we have designed 30 days between practical, theoretical and experiential classes, which will carry out a sensory cleansing in ourselves and consequently in the perception of the world around us. We will approach Yoga in all its forms and dimensions. Discover your magic.
Our method? The experience of knowledge. In this way, we transform Yoga into a much more acessible and understandable subject. The master is yourself. More than understanding Yoga, you will feel Yoga, live Yoga.
Upon completion of the course, the instructor will be able to register with the Yoga Alliance (World Yoga Organization) as an independent teacher, being able to give Yoga classes in Brazil and around the world as RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher).
SEARCH. FIND. ENTER. REST
Do you want our Teacher Training in your city? Contact us!